Linda Vision Team
Serving Los Angeles & Monterey Park Patients
Bach Lan Linda Vu, M.D.Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Dr. B. Linda Vu M.D. is a board-certified ophthalmologist who specializes in Custom Wavefront LASIK, Refractive Cataract (with premium intraocular lens implants
), pterygium, and blepharoplasty surgeries
. She has served the San Gabriel Valley area for nearly two decades and has performed thousands of eye procedures. Dr. Vu is a staff surgeon at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center, Garfield Medical Center, and Alhambra Hospital Medical Center. •Medical Training
• Dr. B. Linda Vu completed a medical degree and an ophthalmology residency at the University of Toronto, School of Medicine. She has been in practice since 1999 and has been a Diplomat of the American Board of Ophthalmology since 2000. Dr. Vu is a member of several esteemed medical organizations, including the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. •Education
• Doctor of Medicine University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine (1990-1994); Medical Internship The Toronto Hospital, Toronto, ON (1994-1995); Ophthalmology Residency University of Toronto, Toronto, ON (1995-1999). •Board Certification
• Diplomat, American Board of Ophthalmology (2000); Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (1999). •Professional
• Successfully performed over 13,000+ Laser procedures. Presented her research at numerous Society meetings across Canada and USA. Published several articles and research papers in peer-reviewed journals. •Professional Societies
• American Academy of Ophthalmology; American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery; American Academy of Dispensing Ophthalmologists.
Dr. Brenda Nuyen M.D.Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Dr. Brenda Nuyen M.D. is an ophthalmologist who specializes in Custom Wavefront LASIK, Refractive Cataract, pterygium, and blepharoplasty surgeries
• Dr. Brenda Nuyen achieved the distinction of Salutatorian with Summa Cum Laude honors at the University of Southern California (USC) in 2009, and then went on to graduate from UC San Diego School of Medicine in 2013. She completed her residency in Ophthalmology at the Shiley Eye Institute at UC San Diego in 2017 and received her Refractive Training at the Navy Refractive Surgery Center in San Diego. She is a recipient of the Jo Anne J. Trow Scholarship, the Carl and Sterling Franklin Award, and the Alice Crocker Lloyd Fellowship. •Professional
• Dr. Nuyen has published her research in the Asia Pacific Journal of Ophthalmology, the Journal of Current Glaucoma Practices, and the Ophthalmology Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal. •Professional Societies
• American Academy of Ophthalmology; American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery.
Dr. Jenny Soo Hoo O.D.Optometrist
Dr. Jenny Soo Hoo O.D. is a comprehensive Optometrist. •Education
• Dr. Soo Hoo graduated from the prestigious SUNY College of Optometry in 2015 as a member of the Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society. She is a proud UCLA alumni with a Honors Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. Dr. Soo Hoo is a recipient of the Dr. Stanley Eisenberg Memorial Award, Schnurmacher Merit Scholarship, and Les Weed Memorial Scholarship. •Professional Society
• California Optometric Association.